vendredi 31 mars 2017

False ID: Minor in Possession of a False Id; B and P 25661

My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

Last night I was charged with presenting a fictitious ID at a night club. The officer marked this offense as an infraction on my citation and not a misdemeanor. I am a college student living in California, and have a Maine driver's license. When I had a legal consult with a lawyer today he mentioned that with an infraction for this type of offense I could get my license suspended for up to a year. He said this without knowing that my home license is Maine. I noticed that Maine is not apart of the Driver's License Compact. Does this help me at all?

Additionally, if I accept the infraction and just pay the fine or do community service, will this show up on my record? As a college student who is going to be looking at jobs in the future, I think this is definitely something that I will need to be considering.


False ID: Minor in Possession of a False Id; B and P 25661

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire