mardi 28 mars 2017

DNA Testing: How to Find Out if a Deceased Celebrity is Your Father

My question involves paternity law for the State of: New York
I am from Spain I was born in 1954, I have many reason to belive that Salvatore Lucania was my real father. He came to visited me, when he was in Spain before he died,
Now that my adopted father has died I would realy like to have a ADN test done. I don't know if this is possible becase he has been dead seen 1962.
I don´t know how to go about it, it would be realy helpful, to get some advise about this matter.
My mother was my biological mother , she and Luciano had a love affair, but she married my father, for long time she didn't mention anything, but I had information.
I know Luciano died very fast and he possible didn't have time to arrange anything about me
Can somebody give me some information as how I should go about it? I am in Spain at the moment


DNA Testing: How to Find Out if a Deceased Celebrity is Your Father

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire