vendredi 31 mars 2017

Traffic Accidents: Car V. Rollerblader (in Street)

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: COLORADO

I was driving around looking for parallel parking downtown. I was going very slow, because it is not always easy to know if it is a space for parking or if it is in front of loading only areas or driveways. There was no one behind me, I saw a spot, put my blinker on and "slowly" stopped. I glanced in my review mirror, before backing up, and see someone on rollerblades nearly ram into the back of my car. As he goes by, he screams "bitch learn how to drive" and bangs on my car. I then see him waiting at the end of the street, and I was worried he would come back and do something to my car...so I preceded on and he preceded to follow me around for 15 minutes VERY closely to my car (as the speed limit was 25 in this area). I pulled over into an open lot and proceeded to call police....he's still screaming at me....I tell him I am on the phone with the police and to sit tight. He takes off like a bat out of hell. I got to work and ordered a front and rear dash cam. However, if he is "operating" in the street, shouldn't he be leaving enough room between him an any other vehicle that would give him enough time to stop????? Just like any car on the road would do? If he had hit my car....would that have been my fault?


Traffic Accidents: Car V. Rollerblader (in Street)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire