mercredi 29 mars 2017

Adoption of Children: Stepparent Adoption - Biological Father Not Involved, Not on Birth Certificate

My question involves adoption law for the State of: North Carolina

My 11 year old daughter's biological father is not on the birth certificate. He has never provided any child support and has not proved paternity. My husband has been involved in her life since she was 5, over half her life now. I do not know where or even how to track down the biological father to try to give up his paternal rights or notify him that my husband wants to adopt my daughter. How would I go about getting everything set for adoption by my husband?


Adoption of Children: Stepparent Adoption - Biological Father Not Involved, Not on Birth Certificate

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire