mardi 28 mars 2017

Student Discipline: Can a Student be Disciplined for Using a Test Bank

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Pennsylvania

I am a nursing student. A week from graduating . we have a quarter where we have one book (maternity/pediactrics) but they are split up by two teachers BUT use the same book. The pediatric teacher said it was okay for us to use the TEST BANK that we had to use for her tests as a study guide. We had peds first. We are now in maternity and the other teacher found that we have a test bank and asked us to present it to her. She told us at the beginning of the class "I use a test bank but I switch up the words significantly " so we assumed that this would be more of a study guide rather than a having a copy? I am the only one right now getting in trouble. I had TWO copies she found in my folder of only the content of the chapters that would be on the next test which was 4 chapters.

My school policy states that my first offense for "cheating" puts me on probation for the rest of the semester and I could get s failing grade

My question is CAN THEY KICK ME OUT ? If this is what my policy states ?

My policy states each student that is found guilty of dishonestly they WILL follow this process but which my FIRST offense of cheating is probation and possibly an F on the test

Sencond offense would be something along the lines of possible dismissal

It states That I have the rights of due process law applied when I am presented to the board .

I told her I got the test bank from a previous student who also used it for peds/ maternity last semester


WHAT CAN I DO


Student Discipline: Can a Student be Disciplined for Using a Test Bank

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire