mercredi 29 mars 2017

Police Officer Pulled in Front of Me (Cut Me Off) While Traveling 80mph on Highway

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Florida
Police officer pulled in front of me (cut me off) while traveling 80 mph on a highway where 80 mph is the speed limit.
At first I thought it was a drunk driver crossing the dirt median, i slammed my brakes and pulled the ebrake and fishtailed into the right lane
avoiding rear ending a police officer (with no lights on) and avoiding what would have been a fatal car accident for myself, two passengers and possibly the officer.
The officer now clear in the left lane having recklessly forced me to the right lane to avoid a fatal car accident (if anyone else less skilled than myself had been driving they would have been killed tonight) he then turned on his headlamps and then his police lights, pulled behind me and pulled me over. Absolutely stunned and traumatized I rolled down my window. The officer asked no questions and states "i pulled you over for traveling 101 mph" he then ask for my license and registration, went back to his car handed me a court date slip and told me to enter the highway safely (ironic right). #1 I was traveling at 80 mph #2 the officer pulled directly in front of me (cut me off) that means he would have to have gone from 0 to over 101 mph in less than 2 seconds for me to use the ebrake and drift into the right lane. The only possible way he could do this would have been by traveling on the opposite side of the highway and pulling his ebrake and making a power slide through a dirt median at speeds of 80mph or higher. I did not admit I was speeding because he didn't ask, in fact he ask no questions at all because the method he used to pull me over was completely reckless and put 4 lives in danger including his own. My passengers and myself are terrified to drive now. What can I do to see this rogue officer be punished and have the false charge thrown out. The cameras in his car must clearly show how close to death all of us were.


Police Officer Pulled in Front of Me (Cut Me Off) While Traveling 80mph on Highway

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire