mardi 28 mars 2017

Modification of Custody: What to Do if You Think the Other Parent is Neglecting Your Child

My question involves child abuse or neglect in the State of: PA

My ex wife is living with her boyfriend and we have 50/50 custody. Her boyfriend has been incarcerated about 6 times and convicted of 5 Felonies and 10 misdemeanors, including drugs, burglary, aggravated assault. My ex seems aloof and neglectful to the needs of our daughter. Our daughter has been diagnosed with ADD, Depression and Anxiety and is in desperate need of help, she is lost. I am frightened they're using drugs. My 16 year old daughter has been caught smoking weed numerous times and is unapologetic about it and she's failing courses in school and neither her or her mother seem to care. I was in their house once and it's in a state of disarray and not just messy it's dirty. Do I have any rights to have Social Services come check on the living situation of my daughter? I do not have proof of neglect except for my daughter's distant behavior, text messages showing a disinterested Mother and her boyfriends extensive criminal record but I know the environment is unsafe. What can I do?


Modification of Custody: What to Do if You Think the Other Parent is Neglecting Your Child

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire