mardi 28 mars 2017

Not Following Orders

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Ca. We have joint legal custody of a 9yr old and the father had physical custody. In our orders it stated that he must notify me of a move 2Weeks prior., out of state travel , new school new dr etc. he has told me the day of the move that they are moving (all within the county) and had moved 3 times this year. I am not told of anything regarding the school unless I call and bug him but am going to go to his school tomorrow. He told me the day of that he started at a different school and is also on his 3rd this year. The house they live in belongs to their pastor whom I have never met and their room sits next to the front door and does not have a door at all. They share a bed and when they spend the night at the girlfriends in LA county my son shares a bed with the girlfriends sister whom he was told was his aunt. And I was just told that last thanksgiving he went to Utah to visit his grandma. (While we were married we stopped all contact as we found out his moms boyfriend molested all his children and the boyfriends nephews molested his niece when she was visiting )
Every time I mention something to him he starts cursing at me and telling me that I'm a dead beat parent. I tried to get free legal aid but my ex has already received their assistance and so they refused to help me


Not Following Orders

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire