mardi 28 mars 2017

Restricted Licenses: My Friend Has a Learners Permit and Hit a Parked Car (I Was in Car Supervising)

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California and Oregon
My friend's son is 22 and has a learners permit by the State of Oregon. While in California, he test-drove my car, thinking of buying it. I supervised. He hit a parked car, no injuries, but some damage. We did not make a police report, but exchanged insurance and license information with the owner of the car (company-owned car).

His question is how this will affect getting his license, and if he has to report it before getting insurance in Oregon. I think it does not affect him getting his license but any insurance company will know about the accident and his premiums will be even higher than they would have been without the accident.

My question is how will this affect my insurance premiums?

Thank you very much.


Restricted Licenses: My Friend Has a Learners Permit and Hit a Parked Car (I Was in Car Supervising)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire