jeudi 30 mars 2017

Speeding Tickets: 10 Over in a 30 - Best Option

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Washington

This ticket I received last night at approx. 10:30 PM in Spokane County.

Headed south on the main street of Spokane (Division) I was headed downhill with no traffic. Oncoming cop pulls a U-turn and promptly pulls me over saying he clocked me at 42.

I have no violations on record and bottom line don't want my insurance affected. The way I see it my options are to defer (I'd rather save this), go to traffic school (costs the same as the ticket - 136$), or pay the ticket. I know there is a chance I can get out of it by going for technicalities on requests for discovery / SMD certifications but I don't know if I should check mitigate or contest for this option.

If relevant, the cop was a rookie/younger guy. Seemed to feel bad about giving me the ticket.

Link to ticket (edited out my license plate/address/last name) : http://ift.tt/2nFxlDi

Thank you for your time,
Mike


Speeding Tickets: 10 Over in a 30 - Best Option

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire