samedi 27 février 2016

Trials and Verdicts: Signed Agreement Between Myself and Ex-Wife

My question involves court procedures for the state of: PA

I have a civil case coming up with my ex-wife for repayment of a debt involving a vehicle she had repossessed with both our names on the loan even though I never even sat in the vehicle. Long story short, after the repossession, we had an agreement written up between the 2 of us with it stating she "agrees and assumes all control, responsibility, liability and financial responsibility for the vehicle with the bank and agrees to all debts and fees associated with the vehicle" (verbatim) She was making payments of 100 a month to the bank for the past 2 years and in July she stopped paying it. I ended up taking it over with the payments because it needed to be paid. Once the vehicle was repossessed, she went out and bought a new Harley and got it customized instead of paying off the balance. I ended up selling my own bike to make a settlement payment in the amount of $4000 to put it to rest. With this agreement that we have, what are my chances of getting any of my money back and winning the suit? Getting a judgement against her? The agreement (contract) also stated we wanted it to be added to our divorce decree that happened after the letter was written. Just curious what my chances of winning it were w the agreement.


Trials and Verdicts: Signed Agreement Between Myself and Ex-Wife

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire