vendredi 26 février 2016

Driver's License Applications: Getting a Driver's License With an Out-of-State Financial Responsibility Suspension

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: NY
I was in a wreck that totaled my car back in 2010, liability only insurance, no collision. I mailed the plates to NY DMV, they never received them, so they suspended my license because I had no insurance. I didn't find this out until now, 2016. Progressive cannot find any policy in their archives. My wife (separated but not legally) has since transferred her NY license to another state and is looking to see if she has an old NY license number to see if that helps Progressive track down a policy. Is there anyway I can just pay whatever the fine to NY is to clear it up so I can get a FL license? I would need a police report about the lost plates, and that would be from NY. I'm 1000 miles away and can't afford to go back to NY for this. I'm pulling my hair out over this. I will pay the fine, I just need a license. Thanks for any help!


Driver's License Applications: Getting a Driver's License With an Out-of-State Financial Responsibility Suspension

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire