lundi 29 février 2016

Debt Collectors: Help

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: CA
Hello
So i called one of my debt collectors today. and after looking at my account online. it seems that they wrote it off as a loss for there profit and loss. now since the account has been in write off status there still charging me late fees and intrest charges!! is this even legal. i was also told that the account was sent to an outside collection agency at one point so i go ahead and called the collection agency and they told me that they did not have any info on me what so ever. so i called back today and asked them if it was sent to an outside collection agency and the lady on the phone said that it was a special case since it was going to be in my bankruptcy. what does she mean that it's a special case because i'm going to be going through a BK and she told me that it was sent to a lawyer and that he would be back in tomorrow ok i'll wait. then she tells me that my accounts was sent to the courthouse and gives me a number a number that had nothing to do with the courthouse what so ever as the same woman picked up the phone that worked for the creditor!! something does not stink right in denmark!!


Debt Collectors: Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire