vendredi 26 février 2016

Presumption of Paternity: What to Do if Your Married Girlfriend is Pregnant

I'm financially secure in my late 20s, she's a married woman already with a child, from another man, that is not her husband. I believe she wants to keep this baby so that I will stay with her and support her through school. She's not the caring or loving type of person. She married her current husband only so that she could escape from her conditions at that time. If she could love me I would consider staying with her, but she does not have the capacity to love others. I'm afraid that if I stayed with her and married her, I will be very miserable, as she is very promiscuous and secretive to me about her personal affairs.

At this point, I'm considering breaking up with her. But I'm concerned that since she is married, the child with be legally her husband's and I may not be able to have a relationship with the child. I'm also concerned about the possibility of child support, or retroactive child support. What should I do now to protect myself in this situation?


Presumption of Paternity: What to Do if Your Married Girlfriend is Pregnant

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire