lundi 29 février 2016

Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: First Time Offender Caught Shoplifting with Drug Paraphernalia - What Do I Do/Expect

I'm 18 and I got caught shoplifting from shopko in Nebraska it was about $30 of makeup but they also found my pipe and grinder in my bag. I confessed and they gave me a citation and said I might either get diversion or probation in court, that was before they found the pipe and grinder though, I heard I'll probably have to pay a fee but since it wasn't just shoplifting will it be more serious? Also do I need a lawyer, and I heard pleading guilty might not be the right thing to do? I've only been in a courtroom once before & I was too little to know why I was even there so I really don't know what to expect please help!


Retail Fraud / Shoplifting: First Time Offender Caught Shoplifting with Drug Paraphernalia - What Do I Do/Expect

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire