vendredi 26 février 2016

Termination of Support: Procedure for Normal Termination

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Texas

My child support order is set to terminate in April this year. I was told to contact the child support office to file paperwork to make sure the termination proceeded as planed.
I was told by the child support office that there is nothing I need to do in order to stop the child support order. That they have it set to expire in April and need no input from me. That my employer will receive a notice to stop withholding and all orders will be terminated.

Does this sound correct? My order states child support to end on the 18th birthday (this April) or graduation, whichever is later. Will this terminate automatically without input from me? Anyone with experience here, in Texas?


Termination of Support: Procedure for Normal Termination

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire