dimanche 28 février 2016

Civil Rights Issues: Arrested for Expired Tag

My question involves civil rights in the State of: mississippi

I was followed home by police, went inside and moments later, an officer entered the backdoor of my home and arrested me and put me in cuffs for an expired license plate. He then re entered the home and found a lortab in the nightstand. Is this legal? Can i sue?

And no consent was given or was a warrant involved, cop said it was because my license didnt match my address and he had to ensure no one else was there. He was not in pursuit of me in any way and never knocked on the door. It was a back patio door that just happened to be unlocked.

Can i even be arrested for a non moving infraction?


Civil Rights Issues: Arrested for Expired Tag

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire