dimanche 28 février 2016

Modification: Am I Under the Terms of the "Victim's Family"

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Kentucky

My boyfriend is currently incarcerated for burglary. The alleged victim is my father. The terms of my boyfriend's incarceration stated that he is to have no contact with the victim or the victim's family. My boyfriend and I spoke with our lawyer and he assured us that I would not be included in the order. My boyfriend has been serving a 180 day sentence for over 90 days. Through that time we were in contact every single day. Last week he appeared in court for a Shock Probation hearing and was dendied because my father told the county attorney that my boyfriend had been harassing myself and my father...which was a complete lie. No third party or direct contact was made to my father. They are saying that I am included in the no contact order. How is that possible when I am 21 years old and living on my own and my boyfriend lived with me up until he was incarcerated?


Modification: Am I Under the Terms of the "Victim's Family"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire