vendredi 26 février 2016

Harassment: Calling a Customer and Ask Her Out

my question involves criminal law for the state of: California



i work at a car rental place and earlier this week I had a female customer that I should have asked out on the spot but stupid me didn't and I'm regretting it now. We did have some small talk and smiled at each other. I did feel a connection.

Anyways I'm thinking about giving her one single call and ask her out on the phone. I do have her phone nr since she called the store while she had the car. We have caller id.

Worst things that can happen, she is creeped out,hangs up,says no, she complains to my employer.

But I'm wondering can it possibly get worse? Could she file a lawsuit against my employer? Maybe for sexual/verbal/physical??? harassment or anything similar.? I simply wanna ask her if she wants to go on a date and that's it. but i dont wanna call her if for some reason it could get me in legal trouble.


Any help is appreciated


Harassment: Calling a Customer and Ask Her Out

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire