samedi 27 février 2016

Non-Performance and Breach: Being Sabatoged by Farm Supply Gay Salesman for 20+ Years

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: WI

My name is Frank and I have been a dairy cow farmer for over thirty years with over 60 cows. Every year a soap supplier would provide my farm with soap and supplies. Then he supposedly became a maintenance man for adjusting vacuum on the milking pulsators and equipment. After several years of struggle with high somatic cell count, I asked repair man to replace motor and parts in a piece of equipment. He said "No, they never need replacing". This same question was asked over several years with the same response.

Finally after asking another vendor, they said yes they should be replaced. I replaced and my somatic cell count dropped dramatically! Other a period of 20 years I know I have lost $10,000.00 in lost milk production, which equals $200,000.00. I no longer have this so called "repair man" on the farm yard. I had thrown the first gay salesman off my property.

Now I continue to have incidents occur on the dairy farm. Why would 5 cows in a row have a bad, bloody same right front quarter of their teet? Why did I find a spit wad item in the pipe line milking strainer pad? Why would I find a large piece of iron in a silage bag?

I placed a lock on the milk house door. It was broken off. It has since been repaired. We had deer camera set up with no pictures of a person. We have invested in a internet satellite security system for the barn with several cameras. I see cars drive by very slowly - like they are scoping out the place to strike. I am under attach on my own property. Local police have been contacted over all incidents. Nothing is happening. This is a bigger operation than I think. The feed person and owners of different dairy establishments in the area may be in cohesion with area implement dealers and crooked police.

I have spoke to one lawyer in person and said hard to pin down without good farm records of cow vet bills(cows ruined), somatic cell counts for individual cows. One lawyer said to carry a gun when in the barn and if repair man comes - shoot him.

What can I do? I need ideas of what to do to with this something bigger than the law, sabotoge and being under fire every day not knowing what is going to happen next. How can I be more pro-active? How can I get honest answers out of the local police department. THIS IS MY LIVELY HOOD!

Please advise.


Non-Performance and Breach: Being Sabatoged by Farm Supply Gay Salesman for 20+ Years

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire