vendredi 26 février 2016

Job Benefits Cashing Vacation While Still Employed

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: CALIFORNIA

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CALIFORNIA

Some of you may have seen this question in another thread, but that question was posed off-topic from the original purpose of its thread, therefore I have created this to eliminate confusion.


I have 60 or so vacation days accrued.
I do not intend to quit my employment.
I do not anticipate being fired/laid off/terminated.
My Employer told me he's going to cash 30 days of my vacation days at 25% my salary day rate. <<< Is this legal? If yes, am I able to (legally) cash it at 100% my current salary day rate?


Job Benefits Cashing Vacation While Still Employed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire