lundi 29 février 2016

Repossession: Can I Get My 4-Wheeler Back

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Alaska

This is my first time posting. I am hoping to get some help. Back in December, me and my husband were fighting. He took the 4-wheeler, my car, and kept our kids away from me. I was so worried about just my kids and family vehicle I didn't bother about the 4-wheeler. He tried selling my car. I got it back. I am a joint borrower with the 4-wheeler. My husband sells it to my brother-in-law for only $2,000. Our loan is still at $4,500. It was a brand new 4-wheeler. We were the only owners. They just had a verbal agreement with no witnesses. I asked my brother-in-law if I could get it back with taxes. He said no that wasn't the deal. I told him he didn't have a deal with me and I'm an owner. I would give him back the $2,000. He told me I should spend my $2,000 on more important things. He makes me mad. I never got along with him. He's always treated me crappy. My BIL said he would rather have it repossessed then give it back to me. I am wondering can I do anything legally to get it back? My sister even told me I should let it get repossessed and get it back that way. I am wondering if the bank would be able to repossess it from my BIL? So I could get it back? or am I screwed?


Repossession: Can I Get My 4-Wheeler Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire