vendredi 26 février 2016

Discrimination: Mcdonalds Disabled Discrimination

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Connecticut

I work for McDonalds in ct.
I am a disabled individual that suffers from odd,PSD,depression,learning, and other mental disorders. Before I got hire on to become an employee I told the general manager that I am disabled and I have a hard time with people telling me what to do and demanding stuff. Meaning if someone starts telling me what to do and they are my equil and not my manager and they are rude and disrespectful I retaliate back I don't mean to I get frustrated quick and my mouth is faster then my brain. He says don't worry if you have any problems you come to me and we will fix it. OK this where it gets worce. The GM got trasford to somewhere eles and a new gm is going to take hia place .Well there is an employee there that fights with everyone and think that they are above everyone and they are just a crew member nothing more. Well one day me and them got into a argument over MOT sticks and suposly I disrespected them and the manager Hurd it all. One of the other employees told me I goten written up for it but no one came to me to sign the paper that I read it or anything. Mind you before this was happening I was getting 5 days a week some good hr. Soo every day I would argue or an other employee would argue with the same person. Then my hrs are getting cut from 5 days to 1 and it's been happening for about 2 months now I ask them nicely for them to give me hr and don't put me on the shift the employee works on and they say yes OK we can do that and every Sat I look the same one day. And everyone else's is getting hrs and they argue just like me with the other employee I have told them numerously that I'm disabled and I have a problem. Always complaining to the managers about the other employee and they told me that it's always me the reason that I'm getting my hr cut is because I'm disrespectful to the female employees. I don't know how I am when I have one day and ita 3rd shift and the other female employees are my friend. They also blacklisted me from me not to get called when need help I have a baby on the way What should I do I already called the EEOC do you think I have a disabled discrimination case. I do have all of my paystubs and hrs I have worked my disability files


Discrimination: Mcdonalds Disabled Discrimination

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire