vendredi 26 février 2016

Business Ownership: Finding if I'm Owed Money

My question involves business law in the state of: Ohio.
My husband went in with 3 other people and opened up a pizza shop. Each put in ruffle 14,000 a piece to get it up and running.
The business was only opened for ruffle 6 months and closed down because lack of customers. At the time it was newly opened my husband passed away suddenly from cancer. This left the other guys to run the business. Each month I'd get financial paperwork on how the business was going.
The decision to close was made by the 3 other guys that went in on the place.
My question is how would I find out if I would be owed any money from the place? I know that they had equipment which they took to another shop and used it there. I have never received any money what so ever from the shop. Just wondering since my husband passed away and the the shares in the place became mine why wouldn't I have gotten some of the money my husband and I put into the place? At least I thought I should have been paid something for the equipment that was bought and moved to another shop.


Business Ownership: Finding if I'm Owed Money

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire