samedi 27 février 2016

Speeding Tickets: Deferral Ends in Three Days, but I Just Got Another Ticket

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas

I got a speeding ticket three months ago in Robertson county and received another ticket today in the same county. For the last ticket, I was given deferral and defensive driving. My deferral ends in three days exactly and todayI received another ticket. My court date for the new ticket 10 days after my deferral for the last ticket ends. Does this mean that I will be able to adequately complete my deferral of the first ticket and hopefully it will not be put on my record since I won't be convicted of the second ticket until after my probation ends? (basically, I'm asking if my probation is voided by merely receiving a ticket or if only a conviction can void my probation)
If my probation is not voided, is it likely that I will be able to ask for deferral again for the second time?


Speeding Tickets: Deferral Ends in Three Days, but I Just Got Another Ticket

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire