vendredi 26 février 2016

Ticket Errors: Charged with VC 21453(C) Court Amended to VC 21453(A) on Day of Trial

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California, county of Sacramento

Hi all been on here for a little while reading through your posts and thought I was golden...until today...ARGH!

October of 2015 I received a red light camera ticket for turning right against a red arrow VC 21453(c). However there are no arrows at this intersection just your standard red, amber, green circular light.
I pleaded not guilty by written declaration to VC 21453(c) as there is no red arrow that I could have violated as the ticket charges. Sent court my $480, written declaration and pictures of the intersection. Thought I was golden :o Trial was yesterday, today I look up outcome of trial online and it states that the charge was amended to VC 21453(a) and that I was convicted of that charge! ARGH!! :grumpy:

So my question to you astute forum members; CAN THEY Fing DO THIS? :confused: I was given no notice of the amended charge, it was done yesterday the day of trial. The day before I checked the status online and no mention of an amended charge. Also, can a Judicial officer charge me with a new violation. I thought he was to judge the case before him not look to amend / twist it any way he can for a conviction?

I will ask for a new trial (trial de novo) but really this just seems way wrong? Any input, help, guidance, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
ARGH! :wallbang:


Ticket Errors: Charged with VC 21453(C) Court Amended to VC 21453(A) on Day of Trial

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire