mardi 30 octobre 2018

Utility Easements

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Michigan I have a 2003 deed that shows NO utility easements. I was shown a 1968 deed of the same property that has a clause that states :EXCEPTING & RESERVING all minerals, mineral rights and reservations, and any other rights, reservations , road dedications etc.of previous record of title. Also reserving the right of ingress and egress , to enter upon, construct , maintain and use roads , trails and transmission lines as a means of access and service to properties lying neighboring or adjacent. Title insurance Co. does not understand clause. Register of Deeds checked my property back to 1938 , showing NO utility easements. Register of Deeds also does not understand clause. She claims utility easements have a clear description of their location. My question : Does the utility CO. have an easement to extent a underground powerline across my property ?


Utility Easements

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire