mardi 23 octobre 2018

Fences and Walls: Building a Fence Along a Right of Way

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Michigan
I own a piece of property and right of way has been deeded to 3 other properties along the far east edge of the land. One party now wants to put a fence along the west edge of the right of way on my property not defined as right of way. That effectively cuts my access to the right of way portion of my property. Can they do that?
I hold deed to right of way across this property as I also own one of the other pieces of land that uses the access.
Upon my grandmother's death, I purchased her property so now own all of the original property granting right of way.


Fences and Walls: Building a Fence Along a Right of Way

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire