lundi 22 octobre 2018

Civil Rights Issues: Still Suffering from a False Identity Against Me Over 10 Years Ago

My question involves civil rights in the State of: I have a sibling who went to jail under my name in 2007 and to this day whenever my name is ran a background check in the city I live in, all of her info comes up as if its mine. This happens whenever I apply for a job or if the police run my name for any reason. If she has a warrant, so do I. what are my options here? Can I sue the Dept for this? Also I dont have a criminal record at all so I dont understand how this keeps happening when they know shes not me. This is affecting my life all these years later and its getting harder for me to find a good job i just dont know what else to do when they wont take my name off her record per their discretion.


Civil Rights Issues: Still Suffering from a False Identity Against Me Over 10 Years Ago

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire