vendredi 26 octobre 2018

Student Discipline: Student Accused of Stealing Own Phone

My question involves education law in the State of: washington
My 15 yr old har her phone taken in class from the teacher. and was written up. Usually according to the phone policy the phone is returned at the end of class. my student verbally asked to retrieve her phone. teacher answered yes yes. then my student was pulled into office for theft of her phone from teachers desk. My student verbally asked. the object belongs to her. how is that theft. the teacher now claims she did not ask and was speaking to anothet student about something. now she is suspended 5 days. I dont want theft or stealing on her record at school . the teachers seem to judge and jump to conclusion. my daughtet cannot stop crying she is a good student A's n B's all freshman year too. now her grades are suffering. what can we do i keep asking for the phone back they tell me the person who holds them isnt there.


Student Discipline: Student Accused of Stealing Own Phone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire