lundi 29 octobre 2018

Loan Agreements: Customer Asked for Her Money Back

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Texas


So I had a customer goto Navy Federal Credit Union for a personal loan, they didn't qualify for a personal loan so they got an auto loan. At that credit union if you don't provide a title within 90 days the loan gets converted into a personal loan. They brought me the draft for 35k and said they wanted to buy a car that was 42k. On the paperwork with TTL she was going to have to have a down payment of over 9k. After the draft went through and it was in my account she came back up here and said she couldn't come up with the down payment and wanted a refund minus the non refundable deposit. After I gave her the refund she explained to me she had non intent of buying the car she just wanted to get the loan and that was the only way. I called and verified with the credit union that I was no liable for the money and that I should give her a refund if she wanted it.


I just need to know if this is considered fraud.


Had I know what she was doing upfront, would that have been fraud?


Loan Agreements: Customer Asked for Her Money Back

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire