mardi 30 octobre 2018

Moving Out: Getting Out of a Mobile Home : Month to Month

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Michigan

So 18 years ago I worked with a guy who said he'd do a month to month- rent to own deal on his mobile home in Michigan. I did that and bought the home years ago. I was basically subletting. The Mobile home park (Holiday Estates in Canton, MI - stay away from them) asked me after a few years if I wanted a lease and I believe I did one for 1 year per their request. and it ended years ago. I've been month to month there for over 15 years. The last 3 years have been a nightmare since this new manager harrasses everyone and I moved out. Now she says I cant sell my mobile home until I get new doors, new paint, new skirting, remodel it, etc and it will be thousands to do this. She complains it doesnt look new - well duh its older like most of them in this park. Its $2500 for someone to tear it down. In the meantime I have to pay lot rent she says until its gone. I want out of this thing wihtout spending thousands. Can she do this? Can't I just sell to someone or give to someone? What if I sell and its someone the park doesnt approve of - so what- what can happen to me? I'm not bound by any lease . I dont care about the house. I just want out without having an eviction on my record and oweing them a bunch of money. Any help is appreciated.
Dan


Moving Out: Getting Out of a Mobile Home : Month to Month

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire