mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Failure to Yield: Accused of Causing Accident

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: NH

Hello, While at work one late afternoon in August, I was driving a van for my employer, driving disabled clients out to dinner. My co worker was in van with me, and a second van from my employer was behind us transporting a couple more clients. We came to stop sign. I stopped van. I looked both directions. I saw a truck up the road to the left; the truck was far away-I barely saw it it was so far away. I pulled out onto the road, taking a left, when the truck hit van head on. The truck must have been speeding very fast. It flipped 3 times and totaled the front of van. Thankfully clients were ok, my co worker and myself walked away with minor injuries.

The police came to the scene. The police man did not talk with me, or coworker. He did not talk with coworkers in van that was behind us. The policeman came to ambulance I was in with a ticket telling me he was citing me for speeding. I was not speeding. I told him that. He walked away. A police woman came over next and gave a citation, this time telling me I failed to yield. There was no yielding to do.

I have asked for trial because police wrote report starting accident was my fault, my employer received copy of report. Police did not ask or interview me, my coworker in van, my coworkers in van behind us. All witnesses to accident. I want to clear my name. I received a letter in mail from state, saying complaint on my Lisence next has been rescinded. I don’t know what means. Can anyone help me?


Failure to Yield: Accused of Causing Accident

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire