jeudi 25 octobre 2018

Resignation: Threatening Emails from Ex Employer

My Question is -

My husbands ex employer has threatened him with Legal action from a company called Greystones Legal. They are starting that they have over paid my husband after his employment was terminated. My husband resigned from the company on 02 July. Still not received any form of P45 from the business or leavers letter. There has been no contact from the business to my husband. They refused to pay him his final salary after he left stating that he had caused damage to a vehicle and that his final salary was the amount it cost to cover it. (Which is hard to believe) The letter states that he has until the 30 of this month to pay the monies back that they paid him 4 month after he left they will take the case to the county courts and charge him court fees.
My husband has never received any letters emails or phone calls from the company he resigned from. We still believe the monies that were paid to him are in fact his final salary that we have been fighting to get paid to him. This is a franchise delivery company. They also stated that they only paid him because their is another employee with the same surname as my husband. Until very recently I worked very close with this company I can say that there is no one that works for NE Business solutions with the same name or surname as my husband. They have never tried to contact my husband and we were notified of this threat in an email from Greystones Legal which was sent at 20:45 at night. No hard copy of the letter has been sent to our home address either. Any help or advice would be greatly received.

Thank you


Resignation: Threatening Emails from Ex Employer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire