mercredi 31 octobre 2018

Rent and Utilities: Excessive Fees

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Michigan
The apartment where I live the intercom does not work in which I have addressed more than 3 times. Along with grass missing in from of all units. I moved here during the winter month. I'm also charged excessive fees along with the rent i.e adm fee,sewer,rubbish,pest fee (no one has came to spray for any pest), and water. Is this legal i wrote in my lease do not agree. I have looked for another place to move the rent is too high . I'm a senior and don't want to move to a senior housing. The units are really nice inside and roomy. I can't find a match at this rate 2 bed 2 full bath
I would appreciate any help you can give me


Rent and Utilities: Excessive Fees

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire