mercredi 24 octobre 2018

Help

My question involves criminal law for the state of: illinois

I need help i what steps i shouldbtake right now. My 14 year old daughter is claiming my boyfriend attacked her. She claims he knocked her down broke her glasses and drug her by her hair across the alley.
She is atleast 300 pounds and my bkyfriend is 160 maybe a little less and my daughter had no marks bo bruises no scratches but my boyfriend claims she attacked him he has scratches on him and his shirt got ripped off him.. im at a lose here my daughter has had bad attitude with threats and yelling at us and hass been trying to move in with dad i believe all this is a game so she can get what she wants.. we need legal advise but cant afford a lawyer what steps can we take


Help

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire