samedi 27 octobre 2018

Trying to Get Visitation or Custody of My Nieces since my brother passed away last Ju

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Indiana

My brother passed away last June and when he did his ex refuses to let anyone on his side of the family see the girls. I found out that the girls mother and there grandmother on their moms side is mistreating them. There mom locks them in the house and leaves them there by themselves when she wants to go out or she will take them and drop them off with their grandmother. The oldest gets treated like dirt. They both do but the older one gets it worse. I have begged and pleaded with them to please just let me see them for a little bit. They refuse to let me or anyone else in the family see them. My mother also passed away last December. They weren't even aloud to go to the funeral. I begging please someone help me.


Trying to Get Visitation or Custody of My Nieces since my brother passed away last Ju

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire