lundi 29 octobre 2018

Custody and Visitation Issues: Stopping Visitation

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: FLORIDA

3 years ago I won custody of my son and became the primary parent. Since then, my ex-wife filed for a re-hearing on the case and it was denied, so she then filed an Appeal and after a year in review it was also denied.

Also over the past few years my ex-wife has filed Numerous false motions with the court against me and all have been unfounded or denied and she is doing this just as harassment. Last year she also filed a false claim with DCF and that also was unfounded and dropped and found to have been filed out of malicious nature.

My ex-wife gets time-sharing every other weekend from friday night until sunday night, so about 6 days per month, however during this time all she does is leave my son to play video games and play in his room so its not even quality time spent. My ex-wife also brainwashes and talks negatively to my son about myself and encourages him to do bad in school and activities in hopes it reflects on me. Last year my ex-wife had basically all the holidays so my son ended up spending more time with usual with her, however, his school grades and attitude/behavior went way downhill. My son went from always on the A/B Honor Roll t getting d's and f's on his report cards and finally after 2 report cards of this, he confessed that he was basically threatened to do it by his mom so it would make me look bad and he will be taken from my house and put with her!! However, over the past 3-4 months, he has barely seen her and his behavior is awesome and he is once again back on the A/B Honor roll!! His mother (My Ex-wife) is the common issue here and I am sick of having to constantly deal with it.

My question is, with all of this going on and all the harassment and threats over the past 3 years, what grounds do I have to stop visitation completely and what should be my next move going forward?


Custody and Visitation Issues: Stopping Visitation

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire