jeudi 25 octobre 2018

Girlfriend of Ex-Husband Overstepping Her Boundaries

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California. My ex-husband and I for the most part get along fine. We have very few arguments and for the most part are on the same page when it comes to our children. The issue lies in the fact that his girlfriend keeps showing up to things that are meant for parents. I don't have an issue with her going to performances and social type things involving the kids but I don't feel she has a right to be present for things like parent-teacher conferences. I have asked my ex several times not to bring her but she is always there. I have made it very clear that I don't feel she has a right to be there. She doesn't have a say in there education but has several times made it a point to speak her mind when it comes to my children. I have majority custody and they go to school on my side of town. I tend to their every need in general but especially their education. I work with them every day on their homework, I get them ready in the morning, I take them to school, I make their lunches, I do practically everything for them, why should she be present or have a say in anything of that nature? I doubt very seriously that there is any legal recourse for this situation but if there is please let me know. Even just some advice on how to navigate the situation would be helpful. I also have a boyfriend of going on 3 years that 100% agrees that he shouldn't be present for things like parent-teacher conferences, that it's meant for the actual parents.


Girlfriend of Ex-Husband Overstepping Her Boundaries

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire