samedi 20 octobre 2018

Other Violations: Failure to Produce Registration

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: New Jersey

I received a false ticket from police officer today for failure to produce registration when he pulled me over unnecessarily. He pulled me over b'coz he thought i was too young to drive the car. When i produced my licence & registration he went to car and came with a ticket that was generated at 12:34 pm saying that my registration is expired. I looked at my registration and pointed to him that it is not expired and i should not be receiving this ticket. Then he saw my registration again and he realized that he made a mistake. I asked him if he can remove this ticket then he replies that it is too late to delete the ticket as it is already in the system but i can go to court and get it removed. I took a picture of my license and registration at 12:41 pm ( 7 mins after ticket was generated and handed over to me by officer). I feel like i was pulled over unnecessarily and harassed. Now i have to go to court and plead not guilty during my work days. What should i tell to judge if i am being called for court day ?

P.S. - I got this ticket 50 miles away from my house. This is going to be real pain for me to go and fight this in court.


Other Violations: Failure to Produce Registration

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire