samedi 20 octobre 2018

Pro Se Child Support Court, Father Hiding Income

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Illinois. I am the custodial parent of the case in question. The non custodial parent, whom I was never married to, has hired a lawyer and, at this time, I do not have one because I am unable to afford one. The non custodial parent is self employed, he is an owner operator of his own trucking company. The non-custodial parent moved out of our living situation when I was 6 months pregnant. He never attended any doctor appointment with me nor did he help with any birthing expenses or doctor appointments prior to the child's birth. The child was born on 03/27/18. I filed for child support as soon as I received her social security number which was when she was 6 weeks old. My concerns are that he may hide income from the courts which is also one of the reasons that he has hired said lawyer. The non custodial parent has his trucking company in the name of his mother which is one of the ways that he hides the bulk of his income. I do have a lot of documentation (older check stubs, expense reports, banking information, and documentation from when he changed his business name from an ex girlfriend to his mother's name) I managed to obtain this information from when we were living together. In essence, what I am wanting advice on is how to approach the court, since I am pro se for now, if the non custodial parent attempts to hide information regarding his income or report his expenses wrongfully. I have tons of proof that he takes lavish vacations regularly as well as proof of the lavish lifestyle that he has been living also. Most of the visual proof that I have are from his social media accounts (Facebook/Instagram) and text messages that he also has sent. I have tried to document just about every conversation that I have had from him which will clearly show that he has been failing and objecting to give me any money or assistance with support for his daughter. Also we have already established paternity (he signed the birth certificate) so there is no denying that he is the father of the child. He simply does not want to help in the way in which he should. per month, the father gives no more than $100 towards the care of his daughter. Meanwhile, I am left to support her fully in the excess of his $100. I do have cash app receipts to support what he does give which again isn't much. He never gives cash, he always pays anything through the Cash App, which has been an excellent source of proof of what he has/has not given. I am asking for any advice that you can give me on how to prepare myself this day or if anyone would be willing to represent me in court.


Pro Se Child Support Court, Father Hiding Income

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire