samedi 20 octobre 2018

Other Professional Malpractice: Conflict Between Son and Possible Therapist

My question involves malpractice in the state of: Texas.

My son age 12 has been seeing a therapist for a couple months, today the therapist was drawing a parallel between a picture of an impoverished family with a point he was making about gratitude. My son took the phone from the therapist and I could not see what he saw, but he claims the therapist had a picture of woman exposed from the waist down. I know my son is a bit of a storyteller, but I didn't see it one way or the other. As for the therapist he has been a great help. So I am a lite little conflicted. I don't want to call my son a liar, nor do I want to acuse someone who may be innocent, but even if he did have a photographic photograph on his phone, he was in all likelihood not intending to show it to my son. Any advice would be greafly appreciated, thank you.


Other Professional Malpractice: Conflict Between Son and Possible Therapist

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire