jeudi 25 octobre 2018

Landlord Entered Premises Under False Pretense

My question involves landlord-tenant law in the State of: Ohio
I am looking for someone to sublease my house. My landlord has listed it online, and the other day he left a voicemail message stating that he had someone who wanted to walk through the property because they are looking to rent in the area. I agreed to the time frame he provided (4 - 5) and the landlord requested/demanded that I not be present. I have very little trust in this landlord; therefore, I stayed close to the house but out of the landlord's sight. The landlord arrived at 4:20 and left at 4:40. No one viewed the house. When asked about the viewing via phone, the landlord stated that there was interest from this "young couple" but they had five more houses to view. I requested via an email a timeline (what time landlord arrived/left and what time the interested party arrived/left) but have not received a response. Is there anything I can do in regards to this deceit?


Landlord Entered Premises Under False Pretense

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire