samedi 27 octobre 2018

Exclusion of Vehicle

Hi, I'm 22 and live in Wisconsin. Legal documents were signed in Minnesota though.

A month ago I got in a car crash and needed a new two vehicle. My family(using the term loosely) and I went to a local Volkswagen dealership. After some time it was decided that I could get a vehicle if my father co-signed for me which he did. Both him and I are on the car title as well as the loan. The real fun started two weeks after. I came home late one night and sometime in the middle of the night my mother took my keys from my pants her only objective was to take my set of the car keys. My question is what sort of legal recourse can I take to get my keys back? They also won't let me see the title or any of the documentation that was signed at the dealership. My mother told me my father called the bank to inquire about removing me from the loan and title but the bank told him that wasn't possible because the bank currently holds the title to the car as well and the only way to remove me off of any sort of legal documents would be to refinance the car (they can't afford to do that one bit) Again what options do I have here to get use of what is also my property as well. The car hasn't been used since the keys were basically stolen from me and just continues to sit in the driveway. I've paid both the insurance and payments for the vehicle on time as well.

I have a very rough relationship with my parents to taking legal action against them wouldn't be a problem (prefer not to) but I will do what needs be to have use of what is legal my property as well and only way to get to and from work. All I want is my keys back and access to legal documents which are also legally mine as well.



Any sort of help on this would be greatly appreciated.


Exclusion of Vehicle

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire