mardi 30 octobre 2018

Social Security Issues: Conspiracy

I qualified 2 years ago and got a lump sum of $20,000 and now its up to around $25k. My former payee barely gave me one monthly check and is sitting on the lump sum they refused to pay my rent or give me any of my deserved money. I have now switched to a new payee and it seems like they're doing the same thing. Ssi told me they have been freezing my account due to my recent incarcaration in prison. I have never been to prison. When i told them this they said it was a mental health facility. I have never been to that either. I think something weird is going on with the government and my money and this is all past due backpay that i am entitled to. I think i need help.


Social Security Issues: Conspiracy

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire