lundi 29 octobre 2018

Towing Off Private Property

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: CT

This morning around 4am i noticed someone taking pictures of my car with a tow truck backing up next to it. As i ran outside the tow truck had my car in the air and I asked what was occurring the security guard said he didn’t see my parking pass. I indicated that i am a resident and i have a lease so i am authorized to park in this lot. He indicated since he didn’t see my parking pass so he was allowed to tow it. I asked did he verify that my car is registered here within the system he indicated he didn’t see a pass so he didn’t have too. I advises my car has been parked here all weekend and i have been a resident for two years why is this no occurring at 4am? He gave no answer, I asked the tow company to release my car and they indicated it was $100 because my car was on the lift. I paid the $100 i also asked if they can confirm that no damages were done to my car. The two representative indicated he took pictures prior to towing. I asked you took pictures in the dark and that confirms there were no damages done? He was unable to answer, released my car and left.

I returned inside and reviewed my leasing agreement it does not indicate icate if a sticker is not displayed my vehicle would be towed and it also indicates only unauthorized cars would be towed.

While outside on my way to the gym I reviewed other cars in the lot and noticed other cars also did not have their passes displayed so i am unsure why my car was targeted. There was also no notification on my car or any of those that a parking pass was not displayed.

I wanted to know what my legal options are in this situation


Towing Off Private Property

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire