mardi 23 octobre 2018

Relocation: Am I Allowed to Leave the Country Without the Parents Consent

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: VA
I should add, I meant to ask to leave the country without the other parents consent.

We currently have joint custody. We have a lot of other issues in regards to visitation and support. But here is my question.
Is a parent with sole legal and physical custody able to get passports and leave the country for vacation without the other parents permission? I have family in a different country and my child has never met them. I would like to go there next year for 3 weeks and I am afraid my ex wont let me. I am not planning on staying there, I am perfectly happy in this country.


Relocation: Am I Allowed to Leave the Country Without the Parents Consent

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire