jeudi 25 octobre 2018

Social Security Issues: My Husband Lied

I have 3 children, 2 are disabled and receive a small check each month (under $100 each). I had my income re eval today. Everything went fine, we are very low income and the administrator actually told me they had been grossly under paying me and that it should go up to over $400 each each month with a $9000+ Each back payment due. I hung up astonished.... and then 30 minutes later he called me back to say there is a bank account open in just my husbands name and it had $20k deposited in it last year and there is $3k left in it! I figured it was a mistake so he gave me the account number, but my husband and I have been on the edge of divorce for months so something was nudging me. I just pulled his entire closet apart and found a bank statement. I called him and he said it’s his uncles money, because his uncle couldn’t get a bank account because he has no social security number. I don’t know if I believe him or not, this might be the needle that breaks the camels back and he might be out of my house tonight... but regardless I’m terrified to call the administrator back tomorrow morning. If my kids loose there ssi benefits and thus Medicaid I would have to come up with $1000+ a month for medication and treatments which would easily leave my kids and I homeless. Any ideas on what I should do and what will happen?


Social Security Issues: My Husband Lied

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire