dimanche 21 octobre 2018

Custodial Deleted the Communication App

Two weeks ago I told custodial that I would not be using the app anymore. She started talking in both english and our language and only txt me to accuse me. For example yesterday she said “I told you from the beginning that my child does not use ipad and he told me that you give it to him to go to sleep. You leaving him unattended where strangers live. If you want lets change scheduled at a later time so you sleep and rest and use the time with our child instead of driving straight from work with no sleep” and than reminding me of child support payment.

Well I read the message and did not respond and she got upset and told me that she would delete the app and to communicate to her via email. She did deleted the app completely and sent an email saying that the app was to communicate about our son not to verbally insult her (when I have ignore her for two weeks) insist in meeting in person and than ignore her because things didnt go my way. That I should continue to communicate with her mom as Im doing or send her an email only related to our child.

Is shes out of her mind? Two weeks ago she said I should keep the app because is an order by the judge but now shes deleting the app?

I was an hour and half late last week. She texted me several time I ignored her but I communicated with her mom when I was on my way. So now shes saying to keep communicating with her mother and if any emergency to email her.


Custodial Deleted the Communication App

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire