samedi 27 octobre 2018

Don't Know if This is Discrimination

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: az Phoenix I have question the companies that u work for is contract with this other company that u work for if on of there employees went up to one of or other employs and he is ur coworker and said that I told them that I smoke pot before work and come to work stoned and granted I have am blond curly hair my hair is an afrode and I looked tired doing work and I just started working night shift.and so I had adjust my sleep schedule that why I look tired.anyways the morning shift person that I dont even work with ask me if i smoke pot and i told no and why he told me one the coworker went up to him told him that I admited to coming to work high and I dont smoke pot.so is that destination l. Also I remember them tell there coworker confront of me that I smoke pot I said I just Ignored them.and then two weeks laternobody said anything and then the other coworker tell me this.


Don't Know if This is Discrimination

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire